CheckComment is an extension for BlogEngine that allowed to filter the commet that contains a specific words or that is posted from a specific IP.
For use the extension you must
- download the file CheckComment_01.zip (1.33 kb).
- put the file (that is in the zip) in the \App_Code\Extensions folder.
- go to Extension Manager page, and edit the configuration of this extension:
- IP to block. (Using a comma separator for insert a multi value)
- Words to block. (Using a comma separator for insert a multi value)
- Block the comments that contains a link.
This filter is not applied for the authenticated users.
Note: if you want not set a IP or Words, put a comma in the textbox. This because BlogEngine.NET have a bug that don't want a empty fields.
For any problem or question with the extension, you can contact me.
DOWNLOAD FILE: CheckComment_01.zip (1.33 kb) version 0.1
Screenshot of settings: